TRUFFLE PESTO ROAST CHICKEN
It’s that festive time of year again and we are looking for foods that are more hearty and just give us that cosy feeling. One of my favourites recipes at the moment is this Truffle Pesto Roast Chicken, so simple to make and it tastes amazing.
- A small handful of lemon
- 2kg Organic Chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Black pepper
- 1 jar of Sacla’ Truffle Pesto
- 1 tbsp Parmesan finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200/180C fan
- Put the thyme in the centre of a large roasting tin and place the chicken on top
- Rub the chicken generously with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover with foil
- Roast the chicken for 75 minutes, basting with the juices once or twice.
- Remove the foil, spoon over the Sacla Pesto and scatter with Parmesan.
- Return to oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- The chicken is ready when golden brown all over and the juices run clear
And enjoy and maybe try some of my other recipes! xxx