THE RESET BUTTON: THAI MISO CURRY
This Thai Miso Curry is a great recipe from The Reset Button Retreat, I made a few alterations to Irvaan Dolley’s recipe, but the base is there – I highly recommend giving this a go!
2 x 400g Tins Plum Toma- toes
2 x 400ml Tins Coconut Milk
2-3cm Ginger, peeled and grated
1 Tsp chilli flakes
4 Tsp Brown Miso Paste
1 Large Butternut, peeled and cut into small cubes
2 Large Aubergines, cut into small cubes
1 handful coriander chopped including stalks 1 x 400g Chickpeas Brown Rice to serve
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Add coconut milk, tinned tomatoes, grated ginger and chilli to a large dish or pan (prefera- bly one that can be transferred from the hob to the oven). Place on hob and bring to a boil.
3. Add butternut cubes and aubergine. Bring back to a boil. Remove from heat, and stir in the chickpeas, coriander and miso.
4. Transfer saucepan to oven for 40 minutes or until butternut squash and aubergine is cooked throughout.
5. Serve with brown rice.
6. This curry could easily keep for 5 days in the refrigerator. To serve 4, follow the instructions with half the ingredients.