23 Jul 2017
SWEET POTATO OMELETTE
Perfect way to start your day or an easy quick main meal served with a side salad – sweet potato omelette
500g sweet potato
1/2 red onion
(mixed vegetables if you want to add in)
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cinnamon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Peel and cube sweet potato and add to roasting tray, with thinly sliced red onion and mixed vegetables if you choose to add them in.
3. Add coconut oil, cumin, cinnamon. Ensure all potatoes are covered.
4. Bake in oven for 25-30 mins or until crispy.
5. Gently break eggs into a large bowl. Mix in the cooked potatoes and season to taste.
6. Transfer mix to a large saucepan, cooking over a medium heat. Turn once until lightly browned both sides.