11 Dec 2018
SPINACH & ‘NDUJA OMELETTE
Looking to make your breakfast a little different and spice up a traditional start to the day, well this Spinach & ‘Nduja Omlette’ will do the trick.
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Knob of butter
- 1/2 jar of Sacla’ ‘Nduja Pesto
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and season with sea salt freshly ground black pepper. Beat with fork.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan until it is melted and foaming. Then pour in egg mixture and tilt the pan so it is covered. Cook on a low-medium heat until the mixture begins to set around the edges.
- When the egg has just set, spoon the ‘Nduja Pesto on to one half and add the spinach. Then using a spatula, carefully fold and transfer to a plate to serve.
If you love all things Sacla, why not try some of the other recipes! xxx