This makes perfect vegetarian lunch, simply serve with cous cous/rice/quinoa – whatever you fancy really!
1 red onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 400g tin plum tomatoes 1 tsp cumin
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 tbsp coconut oil Roasted crushed linseed 1 small hand of coriander for serving
Handful of pomegranates
40g of goats cheese person to serve on top
1. Preheat Oven to 200 degrees.
2. Pierce Aubergines with holes by using a skewer. Roast for 30 mins.
3. Add coconut oil, garlic, red pepper, onion and steam fry for a few mins in a large frying pan. Add cumin and chilli flakes. Add tinned tomatoes.
4. Remove aubergine from oven, cut in half and spoon out the in- sides onto a chopping board. Keep the shells whole and move to the side.
5. Chop the aubergine and add to onion pan. Simmer for a few mins and season to taste.
6. Spoon mix into the shells of the aubergine, sprinkle with linseed and return to oven to roast for a further 8-10 mins.
7. Dress with coriander leaves, pomegranate and goats cheese and serve