This recipe remind be of my childhood so much, which is probably why I want to make these puff nduja straws all the time – perfect for the festive period and served as a party snack.
- 1 pack Jus-Rol Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 jar of Scala’ ‘Nduja Pesto
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan) and lightly dust a large board
- Place the pastry sheet on the board, cut in half and spread one half with the pesto
- Place the other half on top of the first half, with the pesto in-between. Transfer to a baking sheet and put in the fridge to chill for about 20 minutes
- Remove from the fridge and slice into lengths about 2cm thick. Then loosely twist each one a few times.
- Brush with the beaten egg and put in the oven for about 12-15 minutes or until golden and puffed. Remove from the oven, leave to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a serving plate.
I hope you enjoy these and check out some of my other quick snacks! xxx